SVKP Spiritual Centre
The purpose of this program is to explain the meaning and to train general public, the method of chanting Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameshwari Maha Mantram, following the principles of pranayama to obtain good health and to lead a peaceful and harmonious life.
Some of the activities performed in this program include
- Group chanting of Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameshwari Maha Mantram during the Abhishekam on Vasavi Jayanti at Vasavi temples
- Akhanda Maha Mantra Japa Yajnam during the months of November and December.
- Samagra Saamoohika Sri Vasavi Kanyaka Parameshwri Maha Mantra Japa Yajnam in the month of January./ February
- Group chanting on every Pournami
- All Vasavi Group meatings are started with a group chanting of Vasavi Moola Mantram, as prayer
The program is being conducted by Nagamangala Sisters along with a team of selfless, dedicated, and disciplined participants who are referred to as Core Group Members (CGM).
Several thousands of people in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh have been trained and have shared their blissful experiences.